Welcome to St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
St. Paul's Hospital Foundation raises funds for enhanced patient care, capital projects, equipment, research and teaching at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, B.C.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation is a registered charity that raises funds for medical equipment, research and enhanced patient care at St. Paul’s Hospital, a world-leading academic health science centre located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation raises funds for equipment, research and improved patient care. The hospital’s current needs include support for Heart + Lung, HIV & AIDS research and treatment, Palliative Care, Kidney Program and Addictions/Mental Health.
- Construction of Lights of Hope at St. Paul’s signals approach of holiday tradition
- Meeting our greatest needs: New equipment for St. Paul’s GI Clinic
- Meeting our greatest needs: Why Kent DesRochers gives to Lights of Hope
- All-star ensemble celebrates mental health and St. Paul’s Hospital at Brilliant! A Show of Love for Mental Health
- Lights of Hope glow bright at BC Place