Welcome to St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
St. Paul's Hospital Foundation raises funds for enhanced patient care, capital projects, equipment, research and teaching at St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, B.C.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation is a registered charity that raises funds for medical equipment, research and enhanced patient care at St. Paul’s Hospital, a world-leading academic health science centre located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation raises funds for equipment, research and improved patient care. The hospital’s current needs include support for Heart + Lung, HIV & AIDS research and treatment, Palliative Care, Kidney Program and Addictions/Mental Health.
- Government expands support for Vancouver’s most vulnerable youth
- A gift of fitness equipment benefits Mental Health at St. Paul’s
- B.C. introduces first-of-its-kind mental health and addiction supports
- Famous chef thanks St. Paul’s Hospital with Jour du Macaron
- BC’s first Hypertension Clinic provides unique care for high blood pressure at St. Paul’s Hospital