Your participation in events to support St. Paul’s Hospital or attendance at events to educate the public on important health issues makes a world of difference in improving the well-being of our community. Here are just some of the events that enable St. Paul’s to touch the lives of hundreds of thousands of British Columbians.
Events to support St. Paul’s
- Lights of Hope campaign – The 2011 campaign raised $2.27 million for St. Paul’s greatest needs. Thank you!
- Scotiabank Half-Marathon and 5K Charity Challenge – Support St. Paul’s by running, walking or raising funds in the annual Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
- St. Paul’s Supper Club – Philanthropists open up their homes and restaurants for private dinner parties to support St. Paul’s.
- Strike Out Heart Disease – The Vancouver Canadians baseball club and St. Paul’s have partnered to support our world-leading provincial Heart Centre.
- Third-party Events – Planning your own fundraising event in support of St. Paul’s Hospital? Learn more and see examples of what other community groups and individuals have done.
Health education events
- Own Your Health Community Forums – In this series of free public lectures, St. Paul’s medical experts speak on key health issues.
- St. Paul’s Health Forum – Hear directly from St. Paul’s world-leading experts on the latest innovations in their fields at this free public event held annually at Scotiabank Theatre.