Support world-leading care, research and teaching at St. Paul’s Hospital during the 2013 Scotiabank Half-Marathon & 5K Charity Challenge on Sunday, June 23! Here’s how you can participate:
Run/walk and raise funds on behalf of St. Paul’s Hospital
Visit the online registration page and complete the form as directed. Click on this link for a comprehensive .pdf guide on registering for this event. Please note:
1. Under Charity Challenge, select “St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation” from the dropdown menu, then create a username and password for your online fundraising account.
2. If you pledge to raise $100 or more for St. Paul’s, your registration will be FREE. Email or call 604.806.8922 Monica for the Special Event Coupon Code. Limited quantities available.
3. Once you complete payment, you will be directed to the Charity Challenge page to view your online fundraising profile.
4. Join our official team by visiting the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation Charity Challenge donation page and clicking Join this Team.
5. Once you’ve joined our team, start fundraising by sending the link to your online profile to friends and family!
Sponsor a runner/walker who’s supporting St. Paul’s
Sponsor the St. Paul’s team