Promise, the bi-annual magazine of St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation, provides updates and in-depth features on the innovative and world-leading care, research and teaching taking place at St. Paul’s.
- Receive a free mail subscription for future issues by emailing your name and address to email@example.com
- View back issues of Promise Magazine
The current issue: Spring/Summer 2014
- The next frontier in HIV/AIDS care: St. Paul’s Hospital CANFAR Chair in HIV/AIDS Research, Dr. Bohdan Nosyk
- Frontlines: Heart valve replacement milestone; Celebrating 2,000th kidney transplant; iPal App in palliative care; 2013 Lights of Hope update; Calendar of Events; Great Ways to Give
- Top to bottom care at St. Paul’s GI Clinic
- Calling Code H(elp): Phone-based help for patients and their families
- Vision for the future: Dr. William Ross is training Fellows from around the world in sight-saving surgical techniques
- Using genomics to uncover deadly lung disease using a simple blood test
- Breakthroughs: St. Paul’s My Health Connect website helps patients with chronic conditions
- Photo essay: Revisiting the remarkable journeys of St. Paul’s Hospital patients
- Q & A: Meet accomplished kidney care physician, researcher and mentor Dr. Adeera Levin
Cover story: The next frontier in HIV/AIDS care
St. Paul’s Hospital CANFAR Chair in HIV/AIDS Research, Dr. Bohdan Nosyk, is turning to data to uncover the most effective ways to deliver care to patients with HIV and AIDS.
- Historic milestone in heart valve replacement
- St. Paul’s Hospital celebrates 2,000th kidney transplant
- iPal app dials in palliative care
- 2013 Lights of Hope campaign
- Calendar of events
- Great Ways to Give
Top to bottom care
Specialized medical teams and services have made St. Paul’s GI Clinic a leading BC centre for digestive system care.
Calling Code H(elp)
St. Paul’s new phone-based health care program connects patients and their families to fast help from a specially trained nurse.
Vision of the future
Renowned vitreo-retinal surgeon Dr. William Ross is training Fellows from around the world in sight-saving surgical techniques.
Watch a video of Dr. William Ross
Watch a video of Dr. Chandra Balaratnasingam
Using genomics to uncover deadly lung disease
A simple blood test has the potential to improve the diagnosis and care of patients living with COPD.
Breakthroughs: My Health Connect
A new interactive website ensures that help for patients is just a click away.
Photo essay: Catching up
Revisiting the remarkable journeys of St. Paul’s Hospital patients.
Read a story about the twins
Read a story about Lindsay Schneider
Read a story about Jack Cheung
Q & A
Meet accomplished kidney care physician, researcher and mentor Dr. Adeera Levin.