Our dedicated and talented staff and volunteers play a key role in the success of St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation, a registered charity that raises funds for medical equipment, research and enhanced patient care at St. Paul’s Hospital.
If you are interested in being part of our team, please see:
St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are available on-call to support a variety of short-term administrative projects.
- Assist with small to large mail outs
- Assemble and organize packages
- Have availability during business hours
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Commitment to the mission of St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
- Meet other volunteers who share similar interests
- Gain valuable experience volunteering for a major hospital foundation
Please phone 604-806-9646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.